[A/S] Need info for Airstream parts

Hi Group,
I returned from my trip to LA to pick up my 1989 Airstream
(Squarestream) its a beauty.  I decided to name it "Louisania
Purchase". I now need some help on locating a missing screen insert
in the back bedroom.  The size is H=20 5/8" x L=39 7/8" Thickness is
5/16". The frame is black aluminum and has 3-clips about 1" wide that
hold it into place.  If anyone can help me locate a place where I can
call to order a new one or if someone knows of a used one please help.
Thanks,  Louis