[A/S] Painting interior

Hi all,

I'm new to the group.  I just bought a 74 Airstream 25' Tradewind.  I am in
the processing of redecorating the interior and was wondering what in the
heck to do with the ceiling and side walls in the front near the kitchen.
Looks like its the original wallpaper on it, I have cleaned it 4-5 times and
it still looks awful.  Do you think I can just paint right over the top of
this wallpaper? If so what type of paint? Has anyone else done this?  Any
ideas to spruce it up. HELP!

Willow
Las Vegas, NV