Re: [A/S] Re: More on tires

Interesting. That the two brands are identical to Michelin.  Tires are on my
mind as Bruiser, my F-250, is almost ready for new tires.

I was going to replace these originals with the same, Firestone Steeltex, but
I've decided I want to buy my tires at Walmart.

Actually, the truck came off the assembly line with 235/85/16s but the dealer
replaced them with 265/75/16s..... not as tall but wider footprint.

Walmart doesn't sell Firestone or Bridgestone.... but they do sell Goodyear.
They do sell Michelins, but not in my size.... I've never had Goodyear
tires...anyone have them on their F250?

I also can't decide if I want to go back to the 235s or stay with the
265s..... I'm leaning toward the original issue 235s

Hunter