Re: [A/S] Classic Airstream Floor Plans

The 'east-west' queens are found in the later 86-89 345's, 350's,
and 360's.  The 84 and 85 345's had the rear corner full or twins.
The advantage to the queen is a bigger bed and larger outside
storage compartment.  With the queen, you lose a large inside closet
section, some inside counter and drawers, and one exterior
compartment.

Most of the motorhomes I have seen have had the generator on the
drivers side behind the couch or dinette.  Doc Joe's old 270 had it
in the right rear.  Brett's Argosy had the generator on the left
side.  I don't think I've even seen one in the center rear.  The
spare tire was usually stored in the center rear either open or
behind a shell.

FYI - Doc Joe sold his 270 and bought Cliff's 345.

Fred
1985 345