Re: [A/S] Help with window leaking

Used Vulkem for the first time last week on a exhaust motor repair
and the assoicated leak for the cover. Thats great stuff to work
with.I remembered the posts to use lots of paper towles to remove
old caulk.
Just removed the inside window trim and curtain hardware for this project.
The Vulkem inside is still tacky after all these years.
it looks like the origin of this leak is comming from somewhere
above where it was showing up on the inside. All leads look like
the front roof vent!!!! I'll hose down the outside, strating low
and working my way up with someone on the inside looking for the
dreaded source!!!!!   Thanks for the tip,  Steve o