Re: [A/S] Rear view mirrors

Karen,

So far I have seen three different distributors that handle them. One, CIPA
is located at http://www.cipamirrors.com/towing.htm The mirrors are about
 1/2 way down the page. Easy to install and HUGE, gads I love 'em. All of
the RV wholesalers that I deal with started handling them the first of the
year. The best price I've seen so far on the electric version is $347. They
are available in manual, electric, and electric with heat. In my case the
truck came with electric mirrors. These new mirrors mounted in the same
place with the same bolts and the same electrical connection.

Charlie