Re: [A/S] fuel mileage re: Excursion diesel

"No chip that I know of.  Wouldn't installation of a chip violate the
warranty?  From my literature it states that installation of a compression
brake (Jake brake?) would also violate the warranty."

Read the current issue (April) of Trailer Life for their write-up on "Power
Stroke Muscle".  Installation of all the Banks goodies didn't result in any
mileage numbers near what Fancy's friend states.

A chip won't void the warranty.  Neither will an exhaust brake.  That's the
first thing I asked about when buying my F-250 PSD.

A "Jake Brake" is something else.  No one except an 18 wheel trucker should
use one of those things.

Roger

Roger Hightower, N7KT
WBCCI 4165, VAC, TCT