[A/S] Excursion diesel

I drive a 2000 Ford Excursion PSD. The best I got on the highway once
was 20 mpg. Around town I get anywhere from 12 - 15 mpg depending on the
fuel.  It makes a huge difference in the diesels where you get the fuel.
We had some bad stuff this winter and gelled up. Since that time, we
only go to one specific supplier for our fuel and put the additives in
every tank in the winter months.

My dh drives a 1997 F-250 PSD. He recently drove to Arizona to pick up a
1996 30 foot Airstream Limited. The whole trip he averaged 22mpg. Out of
a 3600 miles round trip he pulled the AS for 1800 miles. Neither one of
our PSD's have any chips (yet!). We haven't pulled the new Airstream
with the Excursion so I'm not sure what the mpg will be.

Jan