[A/S] National Parks camping

Hey Thomas;

I camped in all these campgrounds in 1975-78 several times, as well
as Mesa Verde, Great Sand Dunes and others.  They were all really
great parks back then too, so I am glad to hear that they have not
been environmentally harmed by overcamping.  Camped one night at the
bottom of Black Canyon.  You have to climb down with a light tent to
do this if it's even allowed anymore.  There is a glyph of a dragon
on the far wall of the canyon, which is a natural aspect of the rock
types.

Tom