[A/S] Argosy windows

Hi folks'

Got a repair question that I fielded about a month and a half ago and
didnt get a very good response too.

Problem: I need to replace the window glass to window frame seals in
my 76 Argosy.

request: does anyone have experience doing this as i will need to get
some questions answered about how to remove the glass from the frame
to allow seal replacement. I'm sure i will have to remove some of the
window frame rivets and want to know if anyone has tried using solid
rivets instead of pop rivets.  I don't like the pop rivet look
compared to the solid rivet.

I will have to replace three to four window seals as follows:
1)front left curved corner window.
2) vista view windows on left rear and right front.
3) rear right curved corner window.

NOTE: 1)all windows are fixed not an opening window
      2) I need the seal also- It is 'u' shaped and the glass sits in
the 'u' I may find some at a local glass shop.
Thanks for the input, you can post or email me but I'm sure other
people are having the same problem.  I live in Saskatchewan, Canada
and am a long way from a Airstream dealer.