[A/S] vista view window 78 sovereign

Got brave and removed the inner glass on two of three vista view
windows! Will remove third tomorrow, not as bad as I expected but
scary! drilled hole with 1/4 inch carbide bit that cracked glass as
bit broke thru. Removed slivers of glass with leather gloves and had
to redrill at opposite end in order to crack glass more. Tried
hitting with hammer but was afraid I'd break outside glass. Window
cleaned up well and looks 1000 per cent better! Need to rechaulk and
fill gap to finish! 95% of glass fell in box I had on floor and
cleanup was completed with vacuum.Thanks to this list I attempted
this, don,t know if I would have attemped on my own

Paul
78 31RB sovereign
Troy, MI