[A/S] best choice?

I have rethought our families needs for an Airstream.  I have always wanted
one.  But we aren't much of campers, and have busy lives.  Summer vacations
are at Cape Cod and we fly to destinations due to time constraints.

I would really like the newly designed International, even if it is hard to
change the sheets, Hunter!  For the first Airstream I think we should go a
different route.

We do however have a tiny house on Cape Cod.  (20x40 with a big three season
porch)  I want to get an older model and permanently plant it on the
property, connect it to water, electric, and septic.  Sort of an outdoor
version of the A/S in the loft.  That was just too cool.

We'll get to know the first one and fix it up.  And then get a fancy one when
we retire.

Now, with those parameters in mind, what model or layout, or condition would
you recommend?  We won't need a full kitchen, no stove allowed for zoning for
a guest house, or a lot of the things you would need for long trips.  And the
interior can be rearranged.  I'd like a twins and or a bunk and a bedroom in
the back, I guess with a double or queen.

I live in and drive through upscale Boston suburbs.  When I was driving home
from work yesterday I saw an A/S "planted" in a neighbor's yard with an arbor
over it.  So it isn't exactly an original idea.

Carol Belding