Re: [A/S] Digest Number 942

Hi Jim,
No trouble at all, happy to do it.
Check out- http://www.naturalcork.com       1-800-404-2675

Natural Cork Inc. is in Augusta Georgia.  I just today received a ring
binder with color photos and samples.

You know, it just occurred to me, why don't you send them a picture of
your  vintage Tradewind and ask them if they would like photos after the

installation for their own promotional use. Wouldn't  hurt to mention
the name of a movie star who owns one similar to it.  They might just
get curious and give you the flooring.

If you do a web search for "cork flooring" you will come up with several

other manufactures.

Good Luck and keep us posted.............Peter Count  '73 International
31'