RE: [A/S] New poll for AirstreamList

For the info of all, I don't think Cliff Jones in Sealy, TX is an
authorized Airstream dealer any longer. You can't see any trailers on
his lot any more. I'm told his stock of new A/S's are now on consignment
with Camper Clinic II in Buda, TX on I-35 just south of Austin, TX.
I don't know the details on this. I didn't buy from C. Jones because he
didn't have the model I wanted. But I certainly found Cliff himself to
be very helpful and cooperative.
I did buy from Camper Clinic in Buda. They have always maintained a
large stock of Airstreams and have a very knowledgeable and friendly
maintenance staff, who have always bent over backwards to meet my needs
& schedule.