[A/S] NAPA Part # 94005 shocks

This is a FYI post. I just changed out the shocks on my 68
Globetrotter. I used the NAPA Part # 94005 gas shocks, the part
number came off of the VAC list. The shocks fit fine, I did have to
pry the top mount over some to get the shock on, and this was also
stated on the VAC list. The removed shocks were Delco and had split
bushing which would let you install without prying on the top mount.
Takes about 2 hours to do.  The old shocks were shot. Cost was $22.69
Ea.

Jim N5TJZ