Re: [A/S] Another Wheel Question

This is on the Champion wqheel site.

Read the 3 DOT requirements.

Like most products, Beadlock wheels have a multitude of design
considerations which determine the usefulness of the finished product.
We at Champion Wheel have been in this business for over 15 years and
have manufactured aluminum Beadlock wheels for many applications, such
as 4-wheel drives, ATV's, drag racing and off-road racing. While tires
have many pages of DOT regulations, wheels have only three.  1. The
Manufacture's name.  2. Date of manufacture and 3. Load rating must be
specified.  As you can see by this Beadlock wheels must meet DOT
specifications. The usage is regulated by the manufacturer.  Champion
Beadlock wheels have been on the road in many different applications
for more than 12 years successfully.

I may be incorrect but believe that the wheel should be stamped with a
load rating.
Jim N5TJZ