Re: [A/S] Wheels & trie question

Hi Chuck and Lynn:   Am not very knowledgeable about wheel but when I went from split
rims to regualr wheels at my Cooper tire Dealer he wanted the weight ot the trailer so
to make sure the wheels were for right load.....I am on 2nd set of Cooper tires for
the trailer  I automatically get new tires at 25,000 miles and those still had good
tred but towing alone I take no chances.     I tow a 64  soverign alone and also use
cooper on tow vehicle......they come with road hazard coverage and I am very satisfied
with them.    I changed from Marathons when all four started having problems at a few
thousand miles and discovered they had been made and stored for 9 years before the
Goodyear dealer installed them on my trailer.  Pearl in So Cal