[A/S] Bowen Gas Water Heater

I had to remove the heater from my trailer to weld a hole in the
water tank. The unit worked OK on my work bench. Reinstalled the
heater. The first time I used the heater, the plastic gas cock knob
broke. I have been unable to find the knob from local R.V. parts
dealers. They look at me sorta strange when I tell them it's a Bowen
heater. It uses the Honeywell controls. I have another Bowen heater
that uses the general gas control. According to the Bowen service
manual, it takes some special tools to remove the thermostat control.
The easy way to get my heater going is to find the gas cock knob for
the Honeywell controls. If anyone knows of a source, it would be
greatly appreciated.
Clyde Davis
cdavis51@triad.rr.com
Pleasant Garden NC