Re: [A/S] Replace Vista View windows?

If you do as I described there are no holes to be concerned with. The grinding leaves
a smooth fresh surface.

> and use the Vista View  pre-drilled holes as  the template for the new holes
> you drill thru the Airstream skin?

Yes, use the pre drilled holes as a template.

> What drill bit do you recommend?

The Olympic is a 3/16 split side rivet with a 1" grip range.

>  The Olympian rivets, are they installed with a pop-rivet tool?

Yes, they can be. Since we set so many at a time we use a air puller.

> What rivet size and grip length?

See above.

> Where do you recommend acquiring the proper rivets?

Any Airstream dealer should/will have them. Your nearest dealer is Parkview in Smyrna.
Their # is (800)433-1348.