[A/S] Radio Interference from fan motors

Subject: [A/S] Radio Interference from fan motors

When listening to the fitted 12v Sony radio (usually NPR, FM 59.9) in
our Excella, we get serious interference when the bathroom fan is
operating, moderate interference when the furnace is operating, and
no interference from the Coleman AC/heater/extractor. The aerial is
the standard external one at the front driver's side. Has anyone
dealt with this? Should I be looking at capacitors across each
device, or should I look to a shielded cable or in-line gadget in the
aerial cable?  I suppose we could stay cold and dirty, and there
would be no problem! :) Many thanks, from Nick.

Try adding a .01mf  cap across the red and black wire as close to
the fan as you can..
This will take out your noise..
See You On the Road
Dean