Re: [A/S] Yukon Denali

Capable of pulling it, yes.  Capable of keeping it pointed in the desired
direction in a side wind with 18 wheelers roaring by, not likely.  Consider
the side to side forces that a 35 foot trailer weighing at least 50% more
than the towing vehicle can exert.

I previously owned a 34'er.  It was actually 35 feet long and weighed 9000
pounds, or more.  In my opinion, it is very risky to pull such a trailer
with a short wheelbase SUV.

In ideal weather, terrain, and situations, the owner might get away with it
for a long period of time.  I would strongly recommend against it.

Harvey