Re: [A/S] Battery and Control Panel PCB

Jim,
Thanks for the reply.
My Univolt does have the fuse panel on the side.
I looked carefully at the fuses and none show a broken wire inside.
The fact that my Univolt still charges the battery but will not "import"
current from it makes me believe the large main fuse is good. This may
not be the case though.
I will pull that fuse out and check it with my Simpson though. By the
way, a Simpson for all you out there under 30 years old is the same thing
as a Fluke only it has a "meter-thingy" instead of a bunch of digits for
a display. (I had to throw that in!)
Thanks for the help Jim,
Mike Kent