Re: [A/S] Safety Check

I do alittle jump on the sway bars to be sure they clicked in.
Also, at the first rest stop I look inside to see if anything broke
loose while underway. (learned this on the shakedown trip when I
discovered that the electric replacement fridge had not been bolted down
and had traveled down towards the rear bath!)  Also do a walk around at
the stop. ( same first trip lost the waste hose, must have wormed its
way through a trap door in the back. I'm sure it must have dragged
awhile from underneath but no one honked at me to bring it to my
attention!)  I learn so much every time I head out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patti