[A/S] Satellite dish vs local channels

Some time back, I posted a note on installing a satellite dish (DirecTV) on
my A/S. I installed it in the place of the original UHF/VHF antenna, so I
could no longer get local channels, on the road, without resorting to rabbit
ears.

Found a solution: Best Buy has a UHF/VHF antenna that clips on the dish, and
includes a box and splitters so that you don't need to run another coax.
Installs in about 10 minutes, costs about $50.00.

Now, when on the road, I can watch the 'local' local channels. Great deal if
I want to watch something, say a ball game, that is blacked out in my home
area, as I can get my local channels on the satellite, but not others. No
more rabbit ears and dodging them while moving around inside.

Usual disclaimers apply.

Bob Hightower
'76 31' Sov