[A/S] New and lost as to where to look to buy an Airstream!

Hi Everyone,

 I currently own a 13ft,1974 Trillium but need to get into a larger
trailer.Have been admiring the Airstreams for years and would like
to get a pre-'68 one in the 18-24 foot range.

 I would prefere one that has already been completely restored,or
close to it but am having some difficulty sourcing one.I have tried
looking locally and on Airstream.net,but not much luck so far.

 Can anyone suggest other places I may try to locate one?Or does
anyone here know of one that might be suitable?

 Thanks and I look forward to learning lots here!

Charlotte
Vancouver,BC,Canada