Re: [A/S] Hi From Baja

I will be living on half the income and Social Security I planned on come
April 1.  Would you recommend the Mexacali, Baja region for someone wanting
to get out Florida and its billionaires to be able to live by a close beach
to drive or walk too?  Any other ideas? even interior close to an american
style mall...love those convenience foods.  I have a Comfortable '79 Argosy
27' but was not able to get the tow vehicle I planned to in Oct.  have to
wait until Oct for another try.  I could get it towed.  FL to Mexico etc.
Isabelle