[A/S] Heating with the oven (was Asphixiation)

Probably a real good idea Joe.

One of the byproducts from open flame propane burning is water, or
humidity.  Using an open propane flame for heating, as in the use of
ovens or range tops, not only eats up oxygen and produces carbon both
mon and di oxides; it also raises the humidity in the trailer to rain
forest quantities.  If in an area where the outside ambient
temperature is below freezing, this could cause the humidity, if it
gets into the walls, to freeze, thereby expanding to the point where
it could pop the rivets, and probably buckle the walls.  I could be
wrong tho, so, if I am, please correct me, as I am only human.  This
commonly happens to ice huts which are heated only with propane
heaters. It seems to me, through personal experience, tho it may also
be my imagination, but catalytic heaters appear to also release large
quantities of humidity into the surrounding air.  To my point of
view, this would make them unacceptable for heating in places such as
where I live in winter.  At twenty below zero, a lot of humidity in a
trailer is not your friend.

Tom