Re: [A/S] Asphyxiation

Nick,
Good post.  I also have a paranoia about heaters/lanterns in closed spaces.
Many years ago some people (either 2 or 3) died in a tent near my parent's
trailer at a lake.  They had one of those camping lanterns (kerosene, I
guess) on when they went to sleep.

Every winter there are people who die in their homes due to no ventilation
and/or heaters that use inside air.  That's one reason I feel good about
living in a drafty old house. Some of today's insulated homes/buildings seem
like closed up tombs to me.

The vent over the stove may help the air situation in the trailer but I would
never stay in the trailer without a vent or window cracked a bit.

-Norma