Re: [A/S] levelers vs stabilizers

Hello Mark,
No question is too new to me.
The stabilizers on my 'Stream are BAL units and are not made for jacking
up but just to get rid of the rock when parked. You can tell a leveler
from a stabilizer by the price. Levelers have to be built much heavier
and therefore cost much more. They would not fit on my travel trailer
because I feel they would hang down to low. They are not as compact as
the simple BAL stabilizers.
That plus the fact that I would not need a leveler anyway is why I don't
have levelers on my Airstream. All the places I have parked were almost
level to begin with.
Mike Kent