Re: [A/S] Re: Hooking power to F250

Tom,
The head of the cable that plugs into your receptical
on your tow vehicle has a raised portion.  Normally
the cover of the receptical swings down and contacts
the raised portion of the cable head thus keeping it
in the socket.  I would guess that your problem is
either from the cover not making contact or the head
of the cable losing its raised portion.  To make
temporary repairs I would take two nylon cable ties
and making an "X" with them cross them over the back
of the cable head and secure them to the receptical
unit on your tow vehicle.

Jack