Re: [A/S] Airstream Heating Issues In Cold Weather

Arnie,
I while researching thermostats I found a thread on an
RV site where the fellow gave some detailed
instructions regarding installation of a heat/cool
thermostat and tieing it to an airconditioner that has
onboard controls.  His goal was to get the fan to shut
down once the thermostat reached setpoint.  I'll see
if I can find it and post it.

It does involve running additional wire from the air
conditioner to the thermostat so that is one thing you
will have to deal with.

Jack