Re: [A/S] A/S QC

Mark

While I haven't read all of older posts (I came to the
list early last year), I would state that I am pleased
with the fit and finish of my A/S.  My problems have
been with what you might consider the appliance
components of the trailer.  Specifically the problems
have been with the furnace (loose wire), poor
performance of the thermostat (not yet resolved), and
problems with the air conditioner (which seem to have
magically gone away).  I have a small leak where my
shower door joins the shower itself (this is a
caulking issue that I will fix this spring) and I have
had the hinge pin on the outside door reset down.

I consider my two previous travel trailers and their
new deliver condition.  The first being a Hi-Lo where
a length of water pipe was missing (thankfully I found
this before I hooked water up to it), and my Electra
which had a bad thermostat, bad control board in the
air conditioner, a leak in the front window and roof
leaks (not all of these things were found right away
but were all repaired under warranty).

So going back to the quality issue?  Based on my
experience with other travel trailers, the A/S seems
to be of very good quality in line with those things
that are directly responsible for.  I guess time will
tell but I have no misgivings at this point.

Jack