Re: [A/S] RE: OPD Valves

Nate has provided an excellent solution to the challenge of maintaining the
function of Airstream monitor panels.

I'm wondering now if a manufacturer is also producing OPD-compatible direct
reading tank-mounted gauges.  Does anyone know?

Airstream monitor panels are great but the ones I've owned have not always
been accurate or reliable.  My trailer has simple analog gauges mounted on
each propane cylinder which read "1/4", "1/2", "3/4", or "full".  I'd like
to replace them with similar OPD-compatible gauges if available when I
convert to OPD valves.

Harvey