Re: [A/S] OPD Propane Cylinder Conversion

Charlie, I had to get LPG tanks for my '68 Tradewind that came without
tanks. I bought the Worthington 30# OPD tanks from Airstream Dreams. With a
new Marshall auto regulator I didn't see the need for gauges inside or
outside. Being out of the snow belt (the past week notwithstanding) I don't
use that much gas that I can't take a look at the regulator every now and
again and when the first tank runs out and it switches over to the second
one, I get the first one refilled and reinstalled. It's worked for me since
1971 and my first Airstream.

Jim Greene