Re: [A/S] Temp Indicator Help

George,

I'd move the inside sensor outside, and the outside sensor inside, then it would be
more believable.  ROFLOL

Seriously, my first thought would be to look for disconnected thermocouples at the
panel.  I would assume that thermocouples would be the method of choice, based on the
price/accuracy requirements of that type of service, and it sounds like the control
panel has gone into what we refer to as "upscale burnout" in the interior and
"downscale burnout" in the exterior sensor circuits.  Most devices of that type are
set to "burnout" in the "safest" direction when connection to the primary sensing
element is lost.

YMMV

Matt