Re: [A/S] dry camping``

I am sure that if they didn't want you to stop they wouldn;t have their name
on the list but I could not bring my self to show up at a stranger;s home
unanounced and say Hi I'm Jim Smith and want to spend some time here. I guess
I am just shy.Haven said that I would welcome any one who wants to stop by
and descuess Airstreams.
As far as dry comping goes when we are going some place I will pull into
aroad side rest sunnigle up between a couple of over the roar trucks and
spend the night That is the reason for the generator.It is A bit of a paine
in the butt to try to find a place off the interstate when you are tired .
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)