Re: [A/S] Why is it called the silver albatross?

Jim,
Just to make you feel better I think there are MANY of us who believed
the seller and jumped in with both eyes closed! It is much healthier to
not count up the money spent or the hours spent working on our labors of
love! It keeps you off the streets and me out of the stores!!!!!!!! For
that my husband should thank the seller! I'm sure it's a lot cheaper to
have an Airstream as a hobbie then shopping! I could never sell my 67
Safari for what it's cost me, nor would I want too!
Patti