[A/S] 1965 Overlandr Knobs

Am trying to located several cabinet knobs to complete the interior of our
1965 Overlander.  They are silver in color, about 1" across, you push them in
to secure the door, and turn them, clockwise to release.  I would really like
to find them, as they are about the last I need to do on the interior.
                                           Thanks,

                                           Chuck & Lynn
                                           1965 Overlander