Re: [A/S] Oil Recycling

Joy, Our Wal-Mart will gladly take used oil.  I assume all will.  While I was
working, as a part of our recycling program, we had an oil recycling barrel.
Our environmental boys sampled the oil before it was sold to make sure it
contained nothing but moror oil.  Before we learned differently, some people
would throw about anything in their old oil.  Our environmental boys tought
us not to aldutrate the oil with solvents or any other chemicals.

Sam
WBCCI 12557