Re: [A/S] Re: what was done to this Airstream...

Listees,

I guess the string in so long, the link can't be clicked on and automatically
linked to ebay?  I clicked on the underlined portion, opened the site and then
copy/pasted the last portion of the link along with it....it works.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599106576&r=0&t=0

(Same pictures as above, but content is on this site)

The trailer is awesome...not sure how dark it is inside for real.  But, the
photos appear kind of dark.

The rear bath model is really being pushed to the max....capacity wise.  I would
think the mosaic tile and the stainless basin/shower is quite heavy for the
lighter frame this trailer has.
Even a granite top to the counter and all the stainless cabinets?

I doubt if they left anything undone.  The frame must have had some rework....I
hope.

Pretty fancy!!

Rich