[A/S] AIRSTREAM emblem

I have a question about the color of the AIRSTREAM emblem on my 68
Globe Trotter. The one on the rear is Royal Blue and the one in front
is Red. I thought they all were Blue. I want to restore the paint with
the correct color. Both appear to be original and not repaints.

Another question I have a panel, which gives voltage, tank levels and
such. I have the capabilities to have a duplicate panel made and will
do so. I can most likely get all the level indicators working again
with a little effort.  Has anyone rebuilt one of the panels in the
past? Was the panel an option is is it only on certain models?

Jim N5TJZ