[A/S] Interior paint

Hi,

I have refurbished several vintage trailers.  I use a good oil base enamel and a
narrow, about a 4 inch, roller.  It does a beautiful job.  The narrow roller lets
you follow the curved inside.  If you want a little texture you can use a longer
napped roller or even one of the new carved rollers.  My  current Bambi is papered
on all flat areas with a mottled background and dark green maps of the world.  I
had the paint store mix the background color for me and then sponged a slightly
darker color over it. Most people who see it cannot tell it is painted.  The sponging
or similar technique will cut the super smooth glare.