Re: [A/S] Re: Malfunctioning electric jack

Tony,
Unfortunately at the time I had the failure, A/S had
not supplied the instructional manual nor the allen
wrench.  So I saw the screws on the head cover and
took that route to access the crank.

When they installed the replacement jack I got a book
and a little plastic bag with the wrench with it.  At
that point I saw the error of my ways.

I still feel that it would be much better if the jack
had an access point rather than having to dismantle
the head to use the crank.  It's important to
understand that you just can put the head back on
either.  You have to resyncronize the gears by a
procedure that is prone to error.

It all could be so much easier.

Thanks.

Jack