Re: [A/S] speaking of rock guards...

I noticed pictures of new trailers with black front segment rock
guards. That evening a friend a friend showed me his new sprayed-in
pickup bed liner. The light bulb went on. You can guess it. It would
be easy to do and inexpensive. Mask it off the same size and shape
of the plant-ons have it done by a professional bed liner or do it
yourself. The material builds up to about 1/4 inch thick.

It would be one mell of a hess to get off if you changed your mind
but would be effective, easy and cheap. And IMO look good. Any one
know a reason why this would be a bad idea?

Ebert Steele