Re: [A/S] Advice wanted on 1993 Ford

Just to but in, and lose my two cents.  The '93 is not a P.S. diesel, I
think meaning that it's not a turbo and will get about the same mileage as a
big block gas engine - about 10 mpg.  The P.S. diesels get about 15 towing
and about 19 over the road without towing.  Around town, I get 16.

Might be a good reason to look at a '94 P.S. diesel rather than the '93.
I've been told that the non-turbo diesels will tow up hill at what ever
speed they want and it may not be what you like.  Apparently, the Dodge is
not speed limited and the Ford is (ca 95 mph).

                                                       '69 Safari, Joy