[A/S] Argosy and solar water tanks that fit on rear bath windows.

I have lots of trouble with split pipes, leaks.  The bottom was just put back
on and now the water heater tank is leaking.  I have to wait a while to find
someone available to fix my 79 Argosy. Does anyone sell a solar plastic bag
like the camping sun shower (which I have for emergency water storage) they
fit on the rear bath windows?

A silver side is right on the left 1/3 of the window.

Has anyone ever had luck installing solar a 79 Argosy or Airstream, shower
only?  If so how much did it cost and where did you put it?

PS I just got my first Vintage Airstream Club Great pictures, I will get a
silver beauty someday.  I was reminded that I asked the Belizian government
if anyone had ever taken a Airstream down there, on Belize chat.  Return
information was it was mpossible to get through Mexico....What brave people!
I sent the chat the http. address.  They deserve a medal for courage!