Re: [A/S] Newbie with a wiring problem

Hi Joy,

Thanks for the detailed steps, not sure why my 73 manual didn't have them but
I'll double check those pages just to make sure I didn't miss it.  I replaced
all the clearance lights with new ones from Airstream Dreams and my local NAPA
store, they all worked great until my wiring mishap.  I've got lots of things
to try from all the great replies... I'll double check the wire around the
bezel and use the heat shrink insulation or the liquid tape as you suggested if
it looks like that'll do it.

I made a converter for the 7 pin pole on my Airstream so I can connect it to a
7 pin RV blade style or 7 pin pole and it works like a champ.

Thanks!
Lou