Re: [A/S] Tylerbears and underside of Argosy

Right back to you Ollphiast,

When I've used epoxy, it's been to improve the floor where a water leak
tried to ruin it. If I wanted to get into that area for some reason (at the
moment, I can't imagine any reason), I'd probably try to work around it.

Not only is my floor stronger, but I've got hours of sweat and effort into
it. For me, that area represents artwork I wouldn't intentionally want to
revisit. If push came to shove, I could and would go into that area again.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net