Re: [A/S] 1989 Argosy

Patti,

You might check nada.com for price check. But, take your time and verify
that each and every one of the systems actually work. Extreme diligence goes
hand in hand with spending $8,000 dollars. Remember the guy from Missouri
who said, "I'm from the show-me state." Make believe you are his sister.

As for having too many Airstreams, you are asking the wrong group. More than
one of us has two, or three, or more Airstreams. It's really a personal
choice and is based on your own needs and resources.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net