Re: [A/S] Re: Wheel question

Hey Tuna

We stoped changing split rims many years ago. Here in San diego at a nother
Chevron station from the one I worked at, a 22 year old guy was killed when
the split rim he was changing blew apart. The only fortunate thing is he died
instantly. If any one still has these dangerous rims on there vehicles ,
change them. Tuna you are right, American racing does have a "Generic "
replacement for most instances. here is there web site or check your local
tire and rim place.
http://www.americanracing.com/
Jon